Cairo (Egypt), 31 August. (LaPresse/AP) – Iran-backed Houthis stormed the offices of the UN food and children's agencies, the World Food Programme (WFP) and UNICEF, in the Yemeni capital Sana'a today, arresting at least one UN employee. Abeer Etefa, a WFP spokesperson, told the Associated Press that security forces raided the agencies' offices in Houthi-controlled Sanaa on Sunday morning. According to a United Nations official and a Houthi official, UNICEF offices were also searched. Ammar Ammar, UNICEF spokesperson, said there was “an ongoing situation” regarding their offices in Sanaa, but did not provide further details. The UN official said contact had been lost with several other WFP and UNICEF staff members and that they had probably also been arrested.