Sanremo (Imperia), Feb. 22 (LaPresse) – “This year I’m enjoying it even more because it’s the last one I’m doing, so it’s a wonderful celebration.” So said the host and artistic director of the Festival di Sanremo, Carlo Conti, greeting journalists at the Rai party at the Palafiori. “Before starting this year’s Festival, I would take a small step back to last year’s edition to begin,” he had said live on Domenica In on Rai 1, responding to Mara Venier and the director of Vanity Fair, Simone Marchetti, when asked which song would open the 2026 Sanremo Festival. “Meaning Olly?” the host pressed. “I can’t say it, but you’ve understood,” Conti replied with a laugh.
© Copyright LaPresse

